SRC provide a thorough asbestos removal service. All our operatives are fully trained and certified for the removal of Non-Licensed Asbestos. We are confident that no matter the size of the project, we can provide customers with a competitive solution whilst enhancing their eco-friendly credentials.
Some Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) are more vulnerable to damage and more likely to give off fibres than others. In general, the materials which contain a high percentage of asbestos can be easily damaged. Sprayed coatings, lagging and insulating board probably contain blue or brown asbestos. Asbestos insulation and lagging can contain up to 85% asbestos and are most likely to give off fibres. Working with asbestos insulating board can result in equally high fibre release, if power tools are used. On the other hand, asbestos cement contains only 10-15% asbestos, which is tightly bound into the cement and may only give off fibres if it is badly damaged or broken.
For more information on this service please speak to our knowledgeable customer liaison team on +44 (0) 1371 874 212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org